Ivy is a true solutions-product. It is lightly lined, with a flexible underwire and a mesh overlay for a secure, full-coverage fit.
- Features our signature FlexWire, the right amount of bend/rigidity to form to your shape without being flimsy. Gives good lift and separation. Wire comes up relatively short on the sides, friendly to people who struggle with digging underwires
- Wide, double-lined, high-stretch wings provide a smooth, no-spill fit. U-shaped back smooths back bulges
- Lightly lined, seamed, cotton cups. Unlike foam cups, cotton cups are softer, more flexible, and suit a variety of breast shapes/breast distances/level of self-support. About 3mm of padding, thickness of a coin
- Ivy Eco Lace is made from recycled pre-consumer polyamide. The raw materials are primarily textile industry waste, which is processed into recycled nylon chips, spun into fibers, twisted into yarn, and finally woven into lace
- Fabric composition: 80% polyester/20% spandex (lace), 83% polyamide/17% spandex (mesh)
- Ruth wears Blue Coral and Dusty Mauve in 38D, Amy wears Black in 30G, Charlotte wears Cream in 42DD, 40H in Black (Eco Lace), Almond (Eco Lace), Caramel (Eco Lace)