Sierra FlexWire Balconette Lace Bra, C-G Cup
- Free Shipping Over $80
Meet Sierra, Salma’s little sister. Sierra and Salma share the same lace and multi-part cup structure, but with a low-coverage, balconette front.
- Features our signature FlexWire. Underwire is softer for smaller band/cup sizes, and more rigid for bigger band/cup sizes
- Underwire shape is wider/more open than Ivy and Zoe.
- Unpadded, lightly lined with soft mesh
- 4-part seamed cups provide great lift and a rounded shape
- Low front coverage, works best for dramatically bottom-full shapes (“teardrop” shape)
- U-shaped back prevents straps from slipping
- Morgan wears 32DDD in Black, Christina wears Café au Lait in 36DDD and Ailvi wears Sakura in 44DD
We offer free shipping on orders over $80 (before tax and after discounts). Returns are free for all orders. Items bought from Last Chance/Warehouse Sale are non-refundable. Our return window is 30 days from when you receive your products. Items must be unworn, with tags attached for return.
All orders ship from our warehouse in B.C., Canada. Orders typically take 1-2 business days to ship, and another 4-12 business days to arrive. For more information, including regional estimates, click here.
Products marked "Final Sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Email email@example.com, call (800) 847-6493 or refer to our FAQs page for any questions.
Bras: Hand wash and line dry for longest bra life. If you machine wash, hook bras, wash on delicate, and dry on low heat. Use a lingerie bag to protect underwires.
Underwear: Hand wash and line dry for longest product life. If you machine wash, wash on delicate, and dry on low heat.
Did you know? Our factories produce 50% less wastewater than other manufacturers.
Our tags are made from 100% recycled materials and our packaging is 100% recyclable.