The bra for post-mastectomy recovery. This bra was made with crowd-sourced info from our October 2022 open call. Thank you to all who volunteered!
Our intention with this bra has always been to ensure that it is accessible to everyone who needs it. That's why we've made the decision to offer it at cost, which means that we won't gain any profit from this product.
This product contains magnetic hooks. If you have an ICD, pacemaker, or other implanted device, this bra may interfere with them.
XS = 28/30, S = 32/34, M = 36/38, L = 40/42, XL = 44/46
- Flat in the cups
- Compression level is similar to medium-impact sports bras
- Virtually eliminates pressure points
- Magnet front-closure, can close the bra with t-rex arms
- Front-adjust velcro shoulder straps
- Free-cut fabric. If you need holes for drain tubes, you can cut a small hole on the side, the fabric will not unravel
- Velcro tabs along the tab for drains
- Fabric composition: 46% Polyamide/54% Spandex
- Tina wears Small in Black and Almond