A wireless, second-skin bra that is better than the "good enough bra." Supportive but not stiff, zero pressure point design. Comes in band/cup sizes.
Runs big. Take a smaller band size than usual, and keep the same cup size. For example, if you wear 36DDD/G, take 34DDD/G.
- Wireless, no hardware except back hooks and strap adjuster
- Removable thin foam inserts. Friendly to asymmetrical breasts
- Natural lift, some forward projection (less "butterfly" breasts)
- Designed for more separation than typical wireless bras
- Smooth look under t-shirts
- Fabric composition: Body: Polyamide 46% /Spandex 54%
- Ruth wears Black in 38D/DD, Lydia wears Almond in 42D/DD, Karen wears Taupe Grey in 36DDD/G, Aimee wears Taupe Grey in 44D/DD and Amy wears Latte in 30DDD/G